Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Saturday, April 15, 2006
I have been progressively drowning in truckloads of activity that's demanding a bit too much of me-physically, mentally, emotionally. Time. Growls. I need more of it.. I guess everyone does, huh? Just seems to be a severe shortage going on and i can't do a thing about it. I just need one day a week, one extra lovely day, simply to hibernate. One day to do the entire weeks' catch-up sleep. JUST ONE DAY. Is that too much to ask? Apparently.
Training for season (Next week, Tuesday 18th, 430pm, Delta Sports Complex marks our very first match for the A Div) is nearly killing me, yet it's providing me with something to work for, to sweat for, almost to kill for. I can't even explain how badly i want us to do well, well enough for us to be satisfied with our not only ind performance, but the whole team as a whole too. WE CAN DO IT. WE'VE WORKED SO BLOODY HARD. To hear the sound of the ball whacked into the goal of our opponents and then the resounding whistle ending the match.. wow wow wow. Something to live for. Definitely.
I just wanna drop all the studying, the homework, the extra stuff, the emotions, the interview on Thursday and concentrate on preparing for the A Div. Right, like that's gonna happen.
I was thinking today, just before i fell asleep on my geography notes and preceeded to be completely cut off from the world for the next 4 hours, that i am so very very blessed with the most amazing friends, ever. I was really down on thursday because my class is really split up, not so much because of contrasting personalities, but by mere circumstance. It's not fair that we never get to see each other, or that we've got no breaks as a class, or that we're too busy even for all 29 of us to be present at a class outing. Seeing other classes happily clique-ing together SO does NOT help. But yeah. I think that what i'm missing most about crescent is the NO-NUTS. Especially our table! I think having a group of people who'll always have your back and always be around, close or not, it was amazing. I'm really missing it. Not that i don't love AC. I do (: But yeah.. It's a different kinda love.
I just realised something-I've been single for more than a year. That's pretty cool.
-don't think, just run.
ex-oh, ex-oh
3:58 AM